Sexy High Heels

Sexy High Heels
Wear Sexy High Heels!

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Wear Sexy Patent Leather High Heels Women Shoes


Sexy Black Patent Leather High Heels
Patent leather high heels are dressy, sexy, stylish and beautiful. Patent leather high heels are also very noticeable and eye-catching, since they are designed with bright, shiny leather.

Patent Leather High Heels Benefits

Some benefits of patent leather high heels is your high heels will always look new and shiny because of the type material they are made of.   Patent leather has a shiny surface that guarantees a new look each and every time you wear your high heels.

Patent leather is lighter in weight than other type leather high heels making your high heels relatively easy to walk in. Light weight high heels in patent leather come in handy when you have to walk unexpectedly or have to trek long distances wearing high heels. Patent leather high heels are also a good alternative to wearing platform high heels.  You definitely send out sexy vibes whenever you wear patent leather high heels.

Patent Leather High Heels: Power of suggestion

I would like to share a story with you about patent leather high heels and the power of suggestion.

I was in a group meeting once with other women, who were wearing beautiful high heels. Periodically,  I found myself glancing repeatedly at one of the women's high heels. When she crossed her legs, I admired her beautiful patent leather high heels that were designed as simple high heel pumps.

 I noticed that even though she wore different pairs of high heels, there was something uniquely similar to all of her high heels she had worn so far.

Then it dawned on me. All the high heels she was wearing that week were patent leather, instead of regular leather or some other type of material.

Kim Kardashian wears sexy black patent leather high heels
After the fourth day of admiring her patent leather high heels,  I finally gave in to my high heels cravings! Right after the meeting,  I went to the mall and bought a pair of sexy, black patent leather high heels!

The next day, I joined the woman in my discussion group in wearing black patent leather high heels. I do believe the subliminal message she demonstrated, subtlly propelled me to go out and buy myself a beautiful pair of black patent leather high heels.  I wonder if she knew!

Gwyneth Paltrow hails a taxi as she wears sexy black patent leather high heels

Just as the fashionable young woman in the group and now me, you can own patent leather heels in black and other colors too.  In fact, there are many colors you can choose from, depending on your taste and style.



Be Sexy when you Wear Patent Leather High Heels

You will never regret buying patent leather high heels because you will feel confident and sexy whenever you wear them.

Beyonce wears sexy black patent leather high heels
Patent Leather High Heel Styles to Fit Your Taste

If you like, you can buy a pair of basic black patent leather pumps, for starters. Black patent leather high heels are sexy, stylish and will go with just about anything and matches everything in your wardrobe.

With so many styles and designs to choose from, there are beautiful patent leather high heels out there waiting just for you!



1 comment:

  1. Definitely love patent for summer. Do you have a suggestion for a casual patent heel that I can wear daily?

    ReplyDelete