Sexy High Heels

Sexy High Heels
Wear Sexy High Heels!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

How to Choose Designer Celebrity Sexy High Heels


Kim Kardashian wears her sexy designer high heels
Women high heels come with lots of choices including designer high heels, non-designer high heels, and other type celebrity high heels.  Here's how to choose designer high heels for yourself that will bring you satisfaction knowing you made the right choice.

Celebrity Sexy Designer High Heels

Some celebrities are pitching perfumes, clothing, make-up and the like with their well recognizable names and of course their pictures and images along with the products. Of the many, the celebrities that come to mind are Halle Berry for Revlon, Queen Latifah and Drew Barrymore for Cover Girl, Kim Kardashian for Glam and her other perfumes, Beyonce Knowles for Loreal, and of course her signature perfume Heat.

Did you know of the many, there are two who pitch their own lines of women high heel shoes? I'm referring to Jessica Simpson and Kim Kardashian.

Jessica Simpson Sexy Designer High Heels

Jessica Simpson played a part in the movie Dukes of Hazzards, wearing her sexy daisy dukes. You may remember her when she had the Reality TV Show where she purported to be not as smart or intelligent as you would think she could be.

Remember her questioning about why chicken of the sea in the can was tuna instead of chicken -- since after all, the name is "chicken" of the sea. Yes... she laughed all the way to the bank with that one!

Now showing her true business intelligence, she has a line of high fashion women high heels shoes, among other businesses which include clothing, lovely wigs, extensions and hair pieces. Her shoe business, which include high heels, is nothing new -- she has been selling shoes under her name for quite some time now.
Kim Kardashian shops for sexy designer high heels
I recall buying Jessica Simpson high heels and being really surprised at how comfortable they were. They were a black pair of high heel pumps with a rounded toe. I bought them since the design of the rounded toe was quite different from the pointy toe high heels I had been wearing!

I was also happy that I could put a face to the name of the designer of my high heel shoes! The designer was not some unknown of, unheard of person, but was one I had seen before. Ok -- I'll admit it, I watched some of her reality TV show when she was married to boy-band 98 degrees singer, Nick Lachey. He has remarried now, and she is on the verge, or maybe she has already remarried also. 

Have you ever heard of shoe designers, who are very famous for their line of shoes, who you had never seen before. For example, I have never seen Jimmy Choo, and I know he has a famous line of shoes, worn by lots of celebrities.

Famous Designer High Heels

I guess I could Google Jimmy Choo, but when I bought my pair of Jessica Simpson high heels, I was happy to buy what I perceived as designer high heels. And you know what they say -- "Perception is reality."

Since I watched Jessica Simpson on television, I felt like I actually knew her as the high heels shoe designer! Even though she may have hired someone or even a team to design her shoes!

Now back to high heels and the designer names attached to them. Another famous person who is also known for a reality TV show has a line of women high heel shoes.
Kim Kardashian spotted shopping wearing sexy designer high heels
Kim Kardashian Designer High Heels

I confess that I have not purchased any of the Kardashian high heel shoe lines (yet), but I would not hesitate to purchase a pair or two. She seems to be very fashionable, and attuned to what looks good on her, including her style of sexy high heels.  She once commented on a pair of nude colored high heels she was wearing stating she liked the way her legs look longer in high heels. I think she is a little on the petite side, height wise and her high heels adds a dimension of height to her petite frame.


Desi Girl Wears Sexy Designer High Heels
Desi Girls Wear Designer High Heels

Enough talk about Jessica Simpson and Kim Kardashian you say? Ok, let's move on to Desi Girls!
Desi Girls. Ummmm..... those beautiful, hot Desi Girls! When I think of Desi Girls, I think of young women with long dark hair, and for some reason, long gowns, robes or the like which would hide a striking pair of shoes from view, high heels, not withstanding. I was pleasantly surprised that I found pictures of actual Desi Girls wearing fashionable high heels.

Here is where you come in the picture. Are you In or Are you Out? Just where are you in your high heel shoes purchasing life. Are you blindly buying any pair of high heels that meet your eye, or are you on the look out for those high fashion designer shoes with a famous name attached?

I remember looking at the Oprah Show (before she went off the air and to her OWN network), and I noticed that she was wearing a lot of high heels with a red bottom. It seems the red bottoms is the signature of a very famous shoe designer, the name of which escapes me now. But I found myself looking at the red soles of her high heels shoes throughout her show instead of concentrating on the topics discussed.

I wish I could tell you exactly what I was thinking about while I was looking at her red soled high heel shoes -- but the thoughts do not come to me now. I know I was not thinking that I wanted to get a pair--because they were your basic black pumps, which I already have lots of pairs that I've almost lost count. That being said, when I see a beautiful pair of black high heel pumps that are calling my name, they will be off the shelf and in my closet in no time, before you can ask, "Did she just buy another pair of high heel shoes?"
Kim Kardashian wears sexy designer high heels
How to Choose sexy Designer High Heels

 Do you tend to choose designer or brand names when you purchase a pair of high heels, or do you basically look at the styling, and make your purchases because they fit your style, instead of the designer name?

 Maybe it's the combination of style and designer name that gets us to fork over our hard earned money for a beautiful, sexy pair of high heel shoes. 

Are you ready to choose your style? Are you in with Jessica and Kim's or other designer high heel shoes, or are you out, because their names or those of other designers never cross your mind when you are purchasing high heel shoes?

What about the lesser designer name high heel shoes for example Candies, Bakers, and others? I was going to add BCB Girls to this list , but I think BCB Girls shoes are considered somewhat designer high heel shoes.

Regardless of whether or not you wear designer high heels or if you simply go by the style, price or a combination of all the above, it's been my experience that knowing that I am wearing high fashion high heels by a designer, puts a little lift to my step when I walk. I feel confident that the high heels are very welll made, crafted, designed and have a certain level of durability, probably because of the price I paid for the high heels as well as the designer name tied with them! How does that saying goes? -- "You get what you pay for!"

How to get a good buy on sexy Designer High Heels

Of course I try as much as possible to purchase my designer high heel shoes on sale, but I have occasionally forgone a sale, if there was a special event coming up that I had plans to wear my designer high heels. I rationalize that the next pair of high heels I buy will be on sale-- to make up for the pair that I just bought that were not on sale!

You may feel differently about designer high heels. For example, in response to the question, "Are You in or Are You out?", you may be "out" regarding designer high heel shoes which is fine. You are entitled to wear the high heels shoes that appeal to you, whether they are designer shoes or not. Don't fret or worry. No designer god is going to condemn you for not buying designer shoes -- That is your choice.

So to answer the question for myself, I tend to be "In" for designer shoes, even though I do make exceptions. When making a decision on whether or not to purchase designer high heel shoes, everything is not either black or white, there is always that in between, that does not quite fit the black or the white. This is what I call the gray area. So you may just go with the flow when purchasing your high heels -- whatever that makes you comfortable, hopefully with no regrets!


Here is a gorgeous sexy pair of Jessica Simpson blue platform high heels that I recently purchased from Amazon.com.  They arrived in good time and I could not wait to wear them in anticipation of all the compliments I would receive.  I wore my blue suit which matched my Jessica Simpson high heels perfectly, and I received non-stop compliments on my sexy high heels.

I was not crazy about the black and white lining of these heels, but I quickly got used to them when I walked in them and realized just how comfortable they were!


Click on the link below and read the reviews that convinced me to  purchase these sexy Jessica Simpson high heels.


How to take care of your Designer High Heels

Unfortunately, after some time even those high designer high heels face the same demise, including the worn heels and rumpled leather, etc. The key is to wear them sparingly, change up between styles and designs often to increase their longetivity and wear!

Whether you are in or if you are out, if you are a fashionable sexy high heels wearer, you will always be "in" in my book!

Happy designer high heels shoe shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment